The Information Publishing Framework (IPF) enables XSEDE Service Providers to programmatically publish information about the software and services available to users of their resources. A new IPF version 1.4-1 includes these enhancements:
- Improved installation and configuration documentation and process (ipf_configure_xsede script) so that all SPs, including L1, L2, and L3, can more easily deploy IPF
- Publishing of GPU information when available from SLURM
- Enables SPs to publish who to contact for software/service support so that SPs can advertise software available in Community Software Areas and identify who to contact for support of that software
- Enables SPs to identify which software packages are available in a user's default login environment (using module-whatis default: <yes|no>)
- Publishes IPF version information so that XSEDE can better track what each SP is running
The new IPF deployment plan is available at:
All Level 1 and 2 Service Provides (SPs) are asked to deploy this new IPF version 1.4-1 by 8/31/2018.