The following services are available:
- Includes a projector with HDMI connection, a laptop provided by NCSA (if needed), a lapel mic where applicable, a mini stereo connection for laptop audio, PA system and a telephone connection. These items can be selected with individual checkboxes on the Events form.
- Provides streaming and/or recording of audio, video and content for the event. Recordings are rendered with fade from black and fade to black. A sample is available here.
- Provides interactive HD capable sessions with remote sites using proprietary tools to send/receive audio/video and share desktop programs. Typical brand names are Skype and Webex. Additional tools such as chat and polling may be available from some vendors, please consult with us about what tools are required and what services are available at the remote sites before deciding on a vendor.
- Allows for 10 poster boards to be placed in the Atrium. Poster boards must be acquired from UI Facilities & Services. For 4:3 aspect ratio, we recommend 48"x36" posters, for 16:9 we recommend 48"x27". Placement of the poster boards may interfere with catering in the Atrium. Clients are encouraged to visit the space and coordinate with their catering service.
- Provides only on-call staff to assist with non-technical aspects of the event.
- Provides clean up of trash and carpet mishaps after an event.
Computing Tools and Services Type: Web Publishing and Communications
|Quality Level||Production |